Season’s Greetings! We'd love to have your group featured in the 2018 Hometown Holiday Christmas Parade. As we work with New Braunfels leadership to ready the parade, we are beginning to accept applications.
The application below is for the band, dance, or cheer team category. A band/dance/cheer entry is an specific to band, band or cheer. Participants can be at any age range and may be a school organized group.
- Fill out our parade form below, and complete any appropriate payments.
- Applications MUST be completed in full and MUST be submitted no later than October 15th with any required fees, either by check or cash.
- Payment is collected through our website, and we highly encourage this method. If your business requires it, checks can be made out to “The NB Christmas Committee.”
- Any bands advertising for hire or advertising a business will be charged a commercial entry fee of a minimum of $55 to participate in The Hometown Holiday Christmas Parade. This fee may be submitted via cash or check. Checks can be made out to “Emily’s Elves.”
- There is no fee for high school, college or military bands.
- ALL ENTERIES MUST USE LIGHTS TO DECORATE AND BE SEEN IN THE NIGHT. NO FLAME OR FIRE ALLOWED!!
- Please note: The New Braunfels Christmas Committee has adopted “The Santa Claus” CLAUSE. This clause PROHIBITS any other float participant or entry to use ANY form of Santa Clause. Only one Santa Clause will be provided, presented and established by The New Braunfels Christmas Committee, for the entire parade.
Parade Application: Band, Cheer, Dance Team
After you submit the application above, please proceed to the payment screen (if applicable) for the appropriate application fee selected for the float.